October 13, 2011

Leaving Windy Lane

I left my studio on Windy Lane about a month and a half ago.  I loved the space and was sad to leave as I worked hard putting it together and spent countless hours painting there.  But as sad as I was to move, Clare and I found a place just up the coast in Jenner with detached studios for both of us.  I have insulation in my studio now, old wood floors and a view of the Russian River and Pacific, I feel very lucky to be here.  Since I can remember one of my biggest goals in life was to end up living and painting near the ocean and now I can hear the waves crashing while sitting at my easel.

Here are a few images from just before the move and some from after the space was cleared out.

 

























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment